Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #8 | Bride of Chucky

Hey guys,

So, today is my 4 year wedding anniversary with my husband, but I am a little behind on posting my Halloween looks on my blog. I should have two up tomorrow and hopefully two up on Friday to complete my 2014 Halloween Looks! 

This look is the "Bride of Chucky", it was a very simple look. Please read below to see exactly how I did it.



I started this look off with already having my makeup done from the day (I did the look after I got off work). I started by taking a glue stick and pasting it over my natural eyebrows. I then covered my brows in translucent powder and repeated the step until my brows were flat to my skin. Then, I put concealer on them that was close to my skin tone. 

Eyeshadow: I used black eyeshadow blended in the crease with thick eyeliner. I have seen this look done several ways, so you can use any colors you would like as long as it is dark underneath the eyes.

Brows: I used black gel eyeliner and an angled brush to achieve these crazy brows. I also used gel liner to place the beauty mark on my upper lip.

Lips: I used Night Moth lip liner by Mac covered by a black lipstick that was blended out. 

And that my friends....is the finished look! I hope you enjoyed and more to come tomorrow!

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment