Saturday, September 14, 2013

Monsters University | Preparations for a 2 year old birthday


Hey guys,

I know this is generally a beauty blog, but I would also like to share some "real life" stuff as well. My son is turning 2 on Oct 11, so I am preparing his birthday: Monsters University style.

Below are some pictures of what I have been making/doing to prepare. I will post actual pictures from his party once it takes place. Stay tuned.  

Cupcake toppers:
 
Masks for photo booth:

Napkins with plastic utensils: 

Eyeball frames: (using at centerpieces/decor)

Food Labels: (still need to cut, add paper and fold) 

So, I have gotten a lot of the DIY stuff done. Mainly, all I need to do is order the bounce house, make food morning of, get balloons and set up.

Party planning is so fun! I cannot wait to share the final (day of) birthday pictures with you!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment