Sunday, January 5, 2014

Love it or leave it |

So, when something seems to good to be true, it usually is, right? 

I would love to think that wasn't the case. When I saw a "gel like" manicure system at CVS on sale from $15 to $7... Of course I had to give it a try. The biggest selling point was it DIDN'T use a UV for curing. Even better, right? 



Pros:
💋Inexpensive when on sale
💋 Easy to use 
💋Dries really quick 
💋Great selection of colors 

Cons: 
💋You have to work fairly quick when applying it.
💋It chipped and peeled under a day
💋You have to use acetone to take it of.

IS IT A LOVE OR LEAVE IT FOR ME?

LEAVE.IT...

I don't have time to do my nails every other day. Also, I find that with maintaining your nails and always wearing a top coat (for me Seche Vite) I can wear my polish for a week with minimal chipping.

Until next time....

HUGS,
Amy June 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment