Saturday, November 8, 2014

I joined the team! | Makeup Eraser

What girl doesn't want to remove her makeup easier???

Prettypink.Makeuperaser on Instagram sent me a makeup eraser to try. Needless to say, I was very skeptical as a lot of products have hype because of who promotes them and just overall marketing. When I got it, even my husband was like, that is just a cloth, you could wash your car with it (of course a guy would think of cars). 

I used it last night for the first time, and signed up literally 10 minutes after. It removed my mascara was such ease. I have sensitive eyes and it didn't sting my eyes at all! The cloth was covered in face makeup, eye makeup, brows and mascara in no time! It worked wonders. 

They have an affiliate program that you can join so that you don't have to invest in all of the erasers and kits up front, which is nice! 

I will be doing a video very soon. I didn't do one last night because I didn't have heavy heavy makeup on and i feel that will pick up on camera better. 


If you want to check it out, please visit: www.amyjunemakeup.makeuperaser.com 

Have a great Saturday everyone!

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment