Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July 2013 Favorites | Beauty

It is that time of month again. Boy, did July fly by fast. What have been your favorite beauty finds/products for this month? Please comment and let me know below. And, if you want to see what my favorites were, please keep reading.

July Favorites: 

NAILS:

  • Essie Angel Food Nail Polish: This is a beautiful milky white with light pink undertones.

  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Nail Polish: A beautiful bright, but medium coral, salmon, orangey color. 

MAKEUP:
  • Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black: This is so far my favorite black gel liner, EVER. It is darker than Mac's Fluid Line. I love the consistancy, and it stays all day. I apply it with an angle brush for thin or more dramatic liner.
Left: Mac//Right: Maybelline

HAIR:
  • Paul Mitchell Lite Detangler-Detangling Spray: Basics: Makes it easier to brush through and style tangled tresses. Benefits: Leaves hair full of volume and shine. Bonus: Fragrance-free formula is ideal for anyone sensitive to scent.

I love this product. I spray it in my hair before  I comb it out with a wide tooth comb. I have fine hair, so this product works great because it is not heavy at all, and does not weigh my hair down. 

  • Kenra Volumizing Hairspray: Kenra's Volume Spray provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible. It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day. 

Enjoy your day.

HUGS,






















    No comments:

    Post a Comment