Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Busy Weekend | HMU by Me :)

Hi Everyone,

I am just breaking promises right and left, and I am so sorry! I have been meaning to sit down and blog; I have a list of reviews and blog posts to do. I AM GOING TO GET BACK ON IT! With that said, let me just tell you, I had one BUSY weekend. I am going to share a few photos with you and also tell you a little bit about my experience. 

Saturday: I did makeup for a beautiful bride who wanted to recreate wedding photos. This was a fun experience and I got two work with two lovely ladies. I live in Southern California, and apparently every person that lives here needed to be on the 5 South exactly when I did. I ran a bit late (this is when I wish I could fly). But, we made it work. 

Here is a before and after:



Here is one of the professional photos that was taken: 

(I am sorry, I am not sure who this photographer is)

Sunday: I had an awesome on location experience. I did hair and makeup for a beautiful lady that will be graduating college in the fall. The photographer we worked with this amazing. She is a natural light wedding and portrait photographer and is PHENOMENAL  We went to University of Redlands and an orange grove in Redlands. Beautiful locations. 

Photos taken by me:




Photos taken by www.celestenicole.net





Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and a little bit of their week so far. I will try my very best to get up a few blogs per week. Thanks for visiting. I greatly appreciate it.

HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment