Friday, August 30, 2013

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick | Review & Swatches

WET N WILD lipsticks are FABULOUS! They last so long, and the color pay off is amazing. I have owned a few darker shades that I purchased last fall. But, since it has been Summer, I have been wearing brighter colors. So, while at CVS, I decided to pick up a couple lighter/more wearable for Summer shades.

I have a list of more colors I want. I have found that CVS doesn't carry all the colors. I have found that Walgreens has a great selection, and same with Rite-Aid, so I guess I will be going all over checking off the colors I want when I find them. Fingers crossed I do. :) 

Here are swatches of a few of the colors. Please keep in mind this is with one gentle swipe. :)



What are some of your favorite lipsticks or shades??? Happy Friday everyone! 

HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment