Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Healthy Eats | Tuesday Breakfast

I have always tried to eat healthy, but it wasn't til a few weeks ago that my husband decided to participate and eat healthy as well. It is much easier to stay in track and eat healthy when you have someone in your household doing the same. Cooking meals is easier now as he will eat the healthy meals I cook.

This morning I tried something new: 
1- Brown Rice Rice Cake
2- All natural peanut butter (I am going to try with almond butter next)
3- sliced banana

This was more YUMMY than I expected it to be. It definately gave me a jump start with the little amount of carbs. Perfect for the days I don't have time to do my juicing.

Let me know your healthy eats in the comments below.

Until next time....

Xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment