Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wedding Makeup | christine & aaron say "I do"

Yesterday was a very long but awesome day for me. Weddings are always so rewarding especially when people compliment. Besides my horrible back ache, that is the only negative thing I would have to say.

Below I will share a few photos with you from the wedding. All of these photos are unedited and taken on my iPhone 5s. ENJOY! 

Some of my makeup set up! Getting ready to dig in and paint some faces! 

The beautiful bride on her special day! 
(I did use a Dinair airbrush machine and makeup to smooth out their complexion. I also airbrushed the brides chest and tan lines the best that I could.)
The brides gorgeous sister!

I wish I would have taken more photos of the bridesmaids, everything was just moving so quick. Since Christine is my friend, my husband met me there and we stayed for the wedding. We had a BLAST! I am pretty tired today.

Let me know if you guys have any looks that you want to see. Or if you would like products deets.

Hugs,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment