Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My go-to fall makeup look | Soft Eyes & Bold Lippie

Hope everyone is having an amazing week. Besides my son being sick, I wanted to get up a look I did this past weekend. It has been my go-to fall makeup look for the past few years! HAPPY FALL!



Products Used: 

Eyes: 
  • Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Crease- Random palette (orangey-brown) shadow blended out with MAC Soft Brown 
  • Lid and brow bone- MAC shroom
  • Liner- NYC Liquid blended out with Makeup Geeks shadow in Corrupt
  • Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow whiz in blonde, set with Maybelline Clear mascara used as brow gel (I love it and its like $4 bucks)
  • Mascara- Maybelline Pump it up Colossal Volume (pink tube)
  • Lashes- Ardell Wispy


Face:
  • Foundation- Revlon Color Stay in 240-Medium Beige. I get the normal-dry formula even though I have combination skin because I feel like it gives good hydration with good coverage.
  • Concealer- Maybelline Fit Me! concealer in Light (this is a little dark for me now, but worked better for me when I was more tan.)
  • Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte in the color 011-Creamy Natural
  • Bronzer- NYC 720A Sunny
  • Blush- Wet N Wild Pearescent Pink
Lips:
  • Liner- I used NYX in Auburn
  • Lipstick- Milani Cosmetics in Cabaret Blend
(I also moisturized my lips before I put my eye makeup on so they were ready for liner and lipstick, I used vitamin E oil that I squeezed out of a capsule. Works great!)

As you can see, the majority of the product I used were drug store, so definitely affordable. I love finding inexpensive but GREAT products at the drug store. A major favorite of mine lately is the Milani Lipsticks. I love the gold packaging, the way the lipstick smells, it is not drying and stays on pretty well. 


This is definitely a go-to look for me in the fall. I do switch up the lipstick of course. But, in the fall I get out of my comfort zone and try to use darker colors. (I usually stick to pinks and mauves year round). 

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment in the box below.

XOXO,
Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment