Friday, May 3, 2013

April Favorites

Hi Guys!

This is my first blog spot post on here! Please check out www.amyjunemakeup.com for previous Blog posts. 

Today,  I am going to be doing my APRIL FAVORITES! Sorry it is late, I have been having a lot going on. I have tried to provide all places where products are found and price for you. ENJOY. :)


1. Garnier Nutritioniste-Ultra-Lift anti wrinkle firming eye cream: I LOVE THIS. I have been using it for about a month now, I can definately see a difference in my under eye area. My fine lines have become more subtle, and I can definately see some firming happening. The cream is great for day and night, however, I only use it at night because I use an eye cream with SPF during the day. This product can be found for $7.95 at http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Nutritioniste-Ultra-Cream-0-5-Ounces/dp/B000WNP2VC


2. MAC Fix +: This is a multi purpose product. It can be used for wetting your brushes before applying foundation, wetting brush before putting on eyeshadow to make the eye shadow bright and more opaque, setting spray, and a light moisturizer under foundation or powder. it is great for all skin types. I have oily skin, and I don't have a problem with it making me feel greasy. I mainly use ot for dampening my flat top kabuki brush before applying foundation. It makes the foundation go on more smoothing and not as cakey looking. The one I have shown is the mini size. The full size can be found for $21 at http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/177/388/Products/Skincare/Solutions/Fix/index.tmpl


3. Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion: This was a recommendation from a friend of mine and THANK YOU! This product has changed my skin. I use this as a night time moisturizer. It is for every skin type. It prevents against dry skin and is also great for sensitive skin. It is non greasy. It says "softer and smoother skin within just a few days", I usually don't give into marketing, but MY SKIN IS SOFTER!!!! :) This product is $18 for a 60 day supply at http://www.skinmdnatural.com/, or you can get it at a local vitamin store a 4oz bottle for about $10, check the website for locations. 

4. China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy: This is my new FAVORITE summer color! It is a light, BUT bright orangey, corally, pink color. Hope that description helps. I purchased it at CosmoProf, but it is available for $4.95 at http://www.salonsupplystore.com/china-glaze-nail-polish-flip-flop-fantasy-80946-p-668711.html?osCsid=6e0cf516c0c2294915d45490b8ac1d57&catargetid=1895653386&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CM2Ql7rh-rYCFQ9dQgod-jYApg


5. Sally Hansen-Hard as Wraps- Powerful Acrylic Gel: This product makes your nails feel harder instantly with just one coat. I have been using it as a base coat, but if you don't want to polish your nails you can wear it alone. It works better than every other hardener I have tried. It is available for $5.99 at http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2870031


6. Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Comfort Zone:
Row One:

  • The Browbone is a warm beige with a soft, frosted finish. 
  • The Eyelid is a rosy copper with a frost finish. 
  • The Crease is a warm, medium-dark golden brown with a pearly sheen.
  • The Definer is a dark, burgundy and copper shimmered brown with subtle red undertones. 
Row Two:
  • The Browbone is a pale, dirty gray-pewter with a white, frosted sheen.
  • The Eyelid is a subdued, springy green with a golden sheen. 
  • The Crease is a charcoal brown with a pearly sheen. 
  • The Definer is a red-brown with a teal duochrome and frosted finish.
The color pay off is AMAZING. The pigment is great. It is definately worth the money. You can find it for $4.99 at http://www.drugstore.com/



7.  e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara: This has become my favorite mascara! I have relatively long lashes, but this product makes my lashes look even longer and thicker. It has a small wand so it really gets in there. Best part of all? It is $1 and available at Target or www.eyeslipsface.com


8. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde: This product is a two ended brow miracle! :) Side 1 is the pencil and size 2 is the gel to set it and tame. This product is a great two-in-one product that is very easy to throw in your bag on the go. My only complain is since it is two ended, the pencil is much smaller than that of an actual full eyebrow pencil, so the product tends to run out pretty quickly. 

This product comes in 4 different shades, and is available for $7.49 at http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=VP00195


9. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black: NEW favorite gel liner. I have to say that I have tried quite a few. Let's just compare it to MAC! Maybelline's compared to MAC's is a huge difference. MAC's looks gray placed side by side with Maybelline's. When I buy a black product, I expect it to be BLACK. So, Maybelline definitely wins my vote. I have used mine for a few months now, and it is still the same consistency and no drying out. 


10. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned: is a nearly neon pink-red with a hint of coral warmth. I like to consider it a watermelon color. It has a creme finish. It is very opaque in color, yet glides on easier spreading a lot of color in just one swipe. 

This has become my go-to summer color, it is just beautiful. Swatches don't do it justice! This product is available for $15 at www.maccosmetics.com


11. Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick: My new obsession. This is a sheer bright pink color. Just one swipe leaves a sheer bright pink, however the product is build-able to build more of an opaque look. It has a gloss to it, and it stays on through eating and drinking! WOW! Only thing that I personally do not like is the scent. It smells a little minty when first put on, but gradually fades away. I definitely want to try more colors. 


I hope you all enjoyed! If you have an comments, questions or concerns, feel free to email me personally at info@amyjunemakeup.com


Hugs,











No comments:

Post a Comment