Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Products I've Used Up! | May 2013

Hi Everyone!

So, I have used such great products lately, and I wanted to share with you my empties! YouTube video is up! http://youtu.be/rRyKj7oZty4


Household:

  • Scentsy Bar in Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe- I LOVE SCENTSY! For those of you who have not heard of this company, they make beautiful warmers. These beautiful warmers heat little wax bars and make your house/room smell amazing! They are very great if you have children, because the wax never gets too hot. If your child or pet happens to touch it, it will not burn them. I will do a more in depth blog post later this week on Scentsy. :) Visit: https://mizzmarianne.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home to get yours today!
Hair Products:
Body/Face Products:
  • Coppertone Water Babies Lotion Spray-SPF 50- This product is great to have in your bag in the hot summer months. Whether you put it on your children or yourself, you won't be disappointed in the coverage. I use it on my son, and as long as you apply it when you are supposed to, it works great. It also works great for adults that may have sensitive skin. http://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=8742&utm_source=pricegrabber.com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pricegrabber.com&Click=204850 $9.95, you can also find it for a tiny bit cheaper at your local Walmart or Target.
  • Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser- I use this product to take all of my makeup off. It is very gentle around the eye areas. It is not an oil, so you won't get any nasty residue if cleansed off properly afterward. It is a cream, so it dissolves even stubborn mascara. It is very affordable at about $5 for a container. I use the green container for sensitive skin (just to be on the safe side). :)  http://www.drugsupplystore.com/servlet/the-8960/Pond's-Cold-Cream-The/Detail#.UaPS3rWThvA $5.99
  • Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Cleanser- This is a great cleanser for every skin type. It is a gel base and lathers very well. It has a faint smell, and is gently enough on your eyes. This product is artificial fragrance free, which is great for those with sensitive skin.  I have the professional size. However, it comes in smaller sizes as well. http://www.dermalogica.com/special-cleansing-gel/3,default,pd.html?cgid=cleansers&start=6 $35.00
  • Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Toner (Sensitive Skin)- LOVE LOVE LOVE this toner. It has salicylic acid which helps slough off dead skin cells. People always ask me why a toner is necessary.  It is because it brings your PH back after cleansing, and it also allows your moisturizer to absorb more efficiently. It has definitely made a difference in my skin. I feel like more pores are smaller. It is very cost effective as well. Only about $5 at your local Target.
  • Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturizer- This is by far one of my most favorite moisturizers. It is oil free, and never clogs my pores. It is very light weight, yet very moisturizing. It is great for people with combination/oily skin. Only downfall is that is does not have an SPF, so you would have to add some type of SPF, or only use it at night. http://www.dermalogica.com/active-moist/14,default,pd.html?cgid=moisturizers&start=0 (about $35 for the 1.7oz bottle)
  • Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream- I like this eye cream. I definitely feel that it did show some reduced crows feet after about 3 weeks. It contains Retinol which is great for sloughing off dead skin cells and smoothing fine lines. However, it can be harsh on sensitive skin. http://www.target.com/p/garnier-nutritioniste-ultra-lift-eye-cream-0-5-oz/-/A-11185777#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=garnier+eye+cream $11.39
Makeup:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment