Thursday, May 23, 2013

{Before & After}: May 2013

Hello!

So, I wanted to share with you guys a little before and after photo of makeup that I did yesterday. This lovely lady was getting all done up to see her fiance for the first time in over 8 months. I had a great time doing her makeup! When she was done, she almost started crying. AND...of course, I was like NOOOO!!! Haha.

Here is the photo: 

What I did:

Face: 
*Aloe Based foundation to even out skin tone and also let the skin breathe
*BH Cosmetic Concealer Palette to conceal the undereye area and any areas the foundation didn't cover
*Milani Bronzer to contour
*Peach Blush to the apples of the cheeks

Eyes:
*Peach/Pink Shimmery color on the lip
*Dark warm brown color in crease blended out with a lighter warm brown transition color
*Black lightly on the outer v of the eye
*Shimmery beige color to highlight brow bone and tear ducts
*Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black, put on with a mini wing on upper lash line
*Wispy false lashes
*Lower lash line: with a pencil brush the darker brown color from the crease
*AND OF COURSE MASCARA, MASCARA, MASCARA!

Lips: 
*Lip balm to hydrate lips
*Medium Pink Color lipstick

Hope I didn't miss anything! I did not list specific products this time because I want you to be creative and use whatever you already own. Plus side, it won't make you want to shop. :) So, thank me. :)

HUGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment