Thursday, May 16, 2013

Favorite Summer Lip Colors + DUPES

Hi Guys!

So guess what? I uploaded my first YOUTUBE video! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-xIrpkxscXrCYVRI1FvDw I know it is not very good, but I tried. :) More in depth details and swatches will still be shown on both of my blogs. Here and at www.amyjunemakeup.com. Same content just in two different spots. I have older blog posts on my personal website. I decided to create a blogspot, so that you guys are able to comment. :)

FAVORITE SUMMER LIPCOLORS:

1. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Im-Passioned: Beautiful watermelon pink color. I love this shade for most skin colors. It has great pigmentation and is very creamy. Available at www.maccosmetics.com for $15

2. DUPE: Milani Lipstick in Flamingo Pose: This color is VERY similar to MAC Impassioned. I do find it to be a little dark, but BARELY. It also is not as shiny. However, on the lips, I can barely tell a difference. Great product; lasts long, and best part? Less than half the price! Available at Target for $4.99.


COMPARISON: 


3. Maybelline Lipstick in Fuchsia Fever (140):  BEAUTIFUL hot pink color. It is ALMOST a dupe for MAC's Candy Yum Yum, I just think Candy Yum Yum is a tiny tiny bit brighter. This is a great summer color. The lipstick is very moisturizing and I find it stays on pretty well. Available at Target for around $5.



4. Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick: My new obsession. This is a sheer bright pink color. Just one swipe leaves a sheer bright pink, however the product is build-able to build more of an opaque look. It has a gloss to it, and it stays on through eating and drinking! WOW! Only thing that I personally do not like is the scent. It smells a little minty when first put on, but gradually fades away. I definitely want to try more colors. Available at Target for about $8.

5. MAC Satin Lipstick in Snob: is a cool-toned light-medium pink. It has a satin finish and has no sheen or shimmer to it. Available at www.maccosmetics.com for $15.

6. DUPE: Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout: also a cool toned light-medium pink. This shade is a tad bit darker than Snob, and it is a matte finish, not a satin. I can NOT tell a difference in color while on the lips. Only thing I can tell a difference in is the texture. Available at Target for about $7.

COMPARISON:



Hope you all enjoyed my FAVORITE Summer Lip Colors! Have a great Thursday!

HUGS,

To keep up with me:

INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/amyjunemakeup







No comments:

Post a Comment