Friday, May 17, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul + Opinions

Hi Everyone!

Two YouTube videos and blog posts two days in a row! GO ME! I just wanted to let you know that I am also going to be a featured blogger on Ashley Elizabeth's website as well. (www.alelizabeth.com)- so please keep an eye out for that. It will be different blogs than posted on my website and on here.

MINI ULTA HAUL + OPINIONS

1. CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion in Black: I always use the CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume (in the orange tube), but  I decided to reach for another CoverGirl product since I like the other so much. This is the one in the blue tube. I like it. I have only used it two times, so for now, it will be like until I fall in love! :) It has a similar, if not the same plastic mid sized wand. 

Description from Ulta Website: LashBlast Fusion formula combines a blast of volume AND length for dramatic lashes with full length volume.



2. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Pink Sugar: This is a very pale neutral pink color with small glitter specs. This particular color barely shows up on my lips unless I layer it like crazy. Formula does not go on very well, but does have a bit of a glossy finish. I do have to say, I love the packaging. It is black with criss cross diamonds etched on the front and back. The cap snaps on very nice and tight. 


So, for some reason I could not find this on the Ulta website,  please check your local store. :)

3. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss:  I LOVE this formula! How come I have never tried them before? Dumby me! It is non sticky, non greasy, super pigmented! I AM IN LOVE! I can definitely say this is my new favorite lip gloss. Not to mention, it comes in TONS of colors! If you have tried a color you can't live without please leave a comment below letting me know. :)

Color 1: Dolly Pink (136): This is a gorgeous bright/fuchsia pink color. It is super pigmented, glossy and very moisturizing on the lips. However, I do like to put an SPF under any glosses just to protect my lips. The gloss tends to attract the sun more. So, you definitely want to keep that in mind if you live in a very sunny area.



Color 2: Nude Pink (164) : This is a light neutral pink with light coral undertones. This is a very beautiful color to be worn alone for people with light skin tones, or great to be layered over a darker lip pencil or lipstick for those with darker skin tones. 



4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (604): This product is just great. I kind of wondered why people always raved over it, but I was still hesitant to get it. However, I DID. I do like it. I have not used it for a bright colored eye shadow base yet. But, I have been using it in the inner corners of my eyes, buffed out to highlight. They come in 31 different colors, so if you have used one you love, please let me know! :)




5.  L'Oreal Colour Riche Carresse Aqua Lacquer Lipgloss in Coral Tattoo: This product was not worth the money for me personally. Looking at the outside packaging, it looks like the name describes "Coral", but on the lips and swatched it looks orange. For me personally, I don't like light orange on my lips. It washes me out. The formula is very sheer, even though it does stay on pretty well. It is glossy at first, and then of course the gloss wears off, but the color stays. 




6. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde: This eyebrow pencil works mediocre. It is a little dryer than I would prefer, but I love the color. It is hard to find a shade in blonde that is perfect. I absolutely love the Revlon one, however, since it is double ended the pencil is much smaller and runs out quickly.  





Well, that is all guys! I hope you all have a wonderfully fun weekend! Bye!

Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment