Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Favorites | accessories & beauty

Hi All!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it. This month I did not have a ton of favorites. Reason being, I don't like to say something is my "favorite" unless I absolutely love it, and use it ALL the time. YouTube video is up on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-xIrpkxscXrCYVRI1FvDw


Accessories:

1. Ribbon Lash Case: Plastic case that holds 3 pairs of eye lashes. I LOVE THIS. Great way to store lashes and re-use them. This saves $$$, and you do not have "spiders or caterpillars" lying around.

2. BeDazzleYou girly phone case: These are custom cases made by me :). I do have some already available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/bedazzleyou

3.  Pretty gold three tiered necklace. This is available at http://www.omgthatissocute.com/


Beauty:


  • Pink Sugar Perfume: Love this smell! Mixture between sugar and cotton candy! YUM! Available at Nordstrom and Ulta. :)
  • Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Pink Pop: Beautiful light, but bright blue pink lipstick. Great on lips; does not dry them out. 
  • E.L.F. Radiance Enhancer Highlighter: I love this, it helps brighten up the high points on your face. Available at www.eyeslipsface.com for $3
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss (Dolly Pink, Tea Rose, Nude Pink): Great consistency. They go on very smooth, are very shiny and are NOT sticky! Available at www.ULTA.com for $4.99 (check for sales on their website though, sometimes they are buy one get one 50% off)
  • Santee Plus nail polish in Light Pink: Beautiful pink. I wouldn't say it was light pink, but more of a bright light pink with warmer undertones. I love the way this polish applies. It does not leave streaks and dries relatively quick. You can find great deals on them on www.ebay.com
I hope you enjoyed my May favorites! Have a great weekend!

HUGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment