Sunday, June 9, 2013

First thoughts on Maybelline nail polish | June 2013

So, I have been looking for the perfect yellow color. Needless to say, it was not as easy as you would think. I already had a really pale yellow, so I was looking for something that was a little darker and a little brighter. I found one by Nicole, however it had a little shimmer to it and that is not what I was looking for.

I found one called "Fierce N Tangy" by Maybelline. It the perfect medium, non shimmer, with a little golden yellow color.



I have never owned a Maybelline nail polish or ever even thought to purchase one. I have to say I am pretty impressed. It went on very smoothly,  As for all polishes that I wear, they do chip, because my nails are not 100% back from when I had gels. But, it did not chip any faster than Essie or OPI.

Have you found any other colors by Maybelline that you love? Please let me know in the comments below.

Enjoy your Sunday evening. :)

HUGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment