Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Online ULTA Mini Haul+Thoughts | June 2013

Hey Guys,

I recently, well a few weeks ago decided to shop on www.ulta.com. Sometimes I feel like shopping online is so much easier. Plus, it is always exciting to get a package in the mail. :)  If you want to see what I purchased, deals I got and my thoughts, keep reading...

FOUNDATION: I really needed foundation, and I saw they were offering buy one get one 1/2 off. So why not?

Revlon ColorStay Foundation (Normal/Dry Skin)---I have oily skin, however, I find that the "Normal/Dry" formula works better. This is my ALL time favorite drugstore foundation. It applies easily, doesn't clog my pores, and lasts all day. Make sure you get the one that has clear on the lid shown below. 

Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation--- Since I love the original ColorStay so much, I decided to try the whipped without reading or hearing any reviews about it. My first impressions are that you make sure you don't order the same color you do in the original color stay and expect to get the same color. Weird, right? I did that and they are too different colors. I still made it work, even though it was a bit cool for my skin tone. This stuff really does leave a matte finish ALL day. I would not suggest it thought for everyday wear for someone with dry skin. But, for special events, it would be perfect. 

TOOLS:

ULTA Super Blender Sponge---I have always heard such amazing things about the Beauty Blender, but, let's be honest, I don't want to spend over $20 for a sponge. So, I decided to give this product a shot. I completely wet and squeeze out the sponge and use it to blend my concealer. The tip is perfect for getting really close to your under eye area. It is also re-usable. Just wash with mild soap/air dry and there you go. For only $4.99 you can't beat the price. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2251305&productId=xlsImpprod4710031&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat970007%20cat970005%20cat120084#details

LIPS:

Revlon Color Burst Lip Balm---I got two colors Cupcake and Sweet Tart. I love these two colors. However, I have read a lot of reviews on this product and people raving about it. It is not moisturizing to me. I'm sorry to say. I was very disappointed. Maybe I got a bad batch? I hope, because I SO wanted to love it. 



CONCEALER:

NYX High Definition Photo Concealer Wand--- So, I saw this and it just sounded SO good! AND IT IS! I absolutely love this concealer. It is thick and creamy and amazing coverage. It just not crease under my eyes even when I don't set it with a powder. I got a color that is a little lighter than I usually use, so I also double it as a non-shimmer highlighter. It definitely brightens up my under eye area. For $4.99, AMAZING DEAL! 


So, that is it! I really enjoyed ordering online. They sent me a bunch of perfume goodies. They let you choose what samples you want. They definitely did not skimp on sending samples. They send 5 or 6 different mini perfume samples for me to try.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts if you have tried any of these products!

HUGS,




No comments:

Post a Comment