Monday, June 24, 2013

{Lone Ranger Premiere Experience} | June , 22, 2013

Hi All,

So, I told you that I would do an update after the Lone Ranger Premiere that took place at Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, California. 

I HAD A BLAST! 

As soon as we got there, we parked in a special parking lot, and took a bus over to the entrance. We then, had to check in and get our credentials. It was now time to enter the red carpet area. We got stopped, so Minnie Mouse or so I thought could walk by. Then, OH MY GOSH, Johnny Depp walked 2 feet in front of me!!! AMAZING. 

We then continued down the red carpet where we saw various stars getting stopped to get interviewed. My husband is always on this Disney website called Mousewait, and he posted on it earlier in the day doing a RAC (random act of kindness), so whoever noticed us first and got our attention got a pair of 3D glasses from the Pirates of the Caribean premiere. That person was very excited to win such a great item.  We continued down the red carpet, getting stopped here and there because the carpet was not that wide and there were a lot of people on it. 

When we got toward the end where the actual train was from the movie, we stopped to watch people take pictures in front of it. 

We then went into the movie. It was a great movie. However, I feel like there was a lot of violence for a Disney film. Then again, I am a girl, and maybe it was just more of a "man" movie. 

Quote from Entertainment Weekly:
"The House of Mouse pulled out all the stops for the big event, which featured a 1,500-foot-long red carpet stretching from the entrance of the park to the theater. Costumed characters like Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto were also present, as was the horse who plays Silver in the film. Ahead of the celebrity arrivals, jugglers on stilts entertained the crowd, and park employees passed out black masks like the Lone Ranger’s to fans and press."

We saw Natalie Maines, Audrina Patridge, Julianne Hough, Ruth Wilson, Twight Howard, Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, Emma Roberts, Lisa Rinna, a few of the "Dancing with the Stars" cast, and a few Disney actors/actress'. 

Here are some pictures:

This is how I wore my makeup:


This is Johnny Depp two feet from me: 


This is the entrance of the red carpet:


This is my husband, Nik, and I getting our photo taken by Mousewait Media:


This are candid shots by a family friend of us on the carpet:


I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek into my night! 

Have a great week. 

HUGS,









No comments:

Post a Comment