Monday, June 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo {MUST HAVES} | June 2013

Hi Guys!

So, I know I am a little late with the Maybelline Color Tattoo, but I really wanted to see what all the hype was about and find essential colors.

These products, I have to say, are GREAT. To me, they are very similar to the MAC paint pots. However, I have not had them long enough to find out if they separate around the edges like the MAC paint pots do. I am very skeptical of cream shadows, just simply because I have combination/oily skin, so they tend to crease. THESE DID NOT CREASE ON ME! I was very happy about that.

These are the 3 I decided were essential colors to have in my collections:


The colors from left to right: TOO COOL, BOLD GOLD, INKED IN PINK


TOO COOL: Great for inner corner of the eye highlighting and also to place on lid if you would like to place down a pop of color.

BOLD GOLD: Beautiful by itself or amazing to place down before you put a gold pigment on top. Great as a highlighter on darker skin tones.

INKED IN PINK: Is my FAVORITE. :), I wear this on the lid by itself a lot, I feel like it definitely brights up my eye area. I have also warn it with a darker pink color on the outer corners for a little extra something. 

Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great week! 

HUGS, 





No comments:

Post a Comment