Saturday, June 22, 2013

{My Day} | June 22, 2013

Good Morning All,

So, today so far has been pretty hectic for me and I am NOT slowing down. I woke up, cleaned up, meal prepped for tomorrow (Yes, I am eating clean and dieting, YAY). I wanted to take a few minutes to sit down to tell you about my day. 

At 3pm today, I am going to my photographer friends Michelle's house to do makeup for a MOCK wedding that is taking place at a vineyard. I cannot wait to share photos with you and tell you more about the props, etc. 

After that, I have to come home, touch my makeup, fix my hair and change my clothes because.....


WAIT FOR IT....
.
..
...
....
.....
......

MY HUBBY AND I GOT INVITED TO THE LONE RANGER PREMIERE AT DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE TONIGHT! I cannot wait to take photos and share my evening with you! We get to walk the red carpet, which is exciting, yet scary, because I am a little shy. :/


Well, I hope you all are having an amazing Saturday! Talk to you all soon. :)


HUGS,




No comments:

Post a Comment