Tuesday, July 2, 2013

{Sinful Colors Nail Polish} | July 2013

I went into Target today and of course I had to stop in the cosmetics sections. I went to look for a few Essie colors, and below was OPI, and Nicole by OPI. I, then saw this polish collection I have never seen before called Sinful Colors. Since it was placed with the more expensive polishes,  I assumed that it would be more expensive. I was wrong ONLY $1.99, WOW. 

These are the two colors I chose:


Pale Pink: Easy Going
Red: Ruby Ruby

I chose pale pink, because  I love to wear it on my nails. I also chose red because the 4th of July is coming up and my mom and I want to put it on our toes. 

What's on my nails now:


I love this color!

First impressions of this brand is, so far so good. I really like how it applied. It was not streaky once applying second coat. We will see how it wears.

Thanks for visiting! Talk to you all soon. :)

HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment