Sunday, October 5, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look | #1- zombie, bride, etc.

So....tis the season for AWESOME makeup looks. I love seeing all of the tutorials and makeup looks that people come up with during the Halloween season. I, myself created my first look of the season. This look could be a zombie, a bride, anything that is dead and sexy! Here are a few photos and then I will walk you through step by step what I did. ENJOY! 




PRIME:

  •  Prime face with any face primer.
  •  Paint face, neck, ears with any white face paint. I got mine at Michael's.
  • Prime eyelids and around under eyes. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion.


EYES:

  • I started with my brows. Using any deep red eyeshadow and Fix Plus by Mac Cosmetics fill in your eyebrows however you wish.
  • Using any blue/teal eyeshadow use a large fluffy eye brush to blend it in the crease.
  • Use a dark blue shade further down into the crease to blend up into the lighter shade.
  •  Take any black eyeshadow and pack it on the lids, concentrating the darkest part toward your lash line.
  •  Take the same black eyeshadow and pencil brush and start creating the smokiness underneath the bottom last line. 
  •  Blend the black out with the same blue-teal shade you used in the top crease.
  • Line your top lid with liquid liner. I used NYC liquid liner.
  •  Coat your lashes with mascara and place any false lashes of your choice on your top lash line.

FACE:

  • Start by using a small shadow brush to carve out your cheek bones using a teal shade. Then, blend out with a large fluffy blush brush.
  • Use the large fluffy brush to place the teal all of your face lightly.
  • Using the small shadow brush again, contour your nose starting at the inner part of your eyebrow. Then a little bit above your lip (where you would usually highlight)
  • Using any liquid liner of your choice start drawing on the "cracking" underneath your eyes, then move to your forehead, chin and side of lips.
LIPS:

  • Using any bright red lipstick, fill in your lips. You can use liner if you wish for longer wear. 
  • Use a darker red/brown gloss and place that around the edges of your lips.
Then...Viole! You have created yourself a sexy, bride, zombie, dead type of person! 

Let me know what looks you would like to see next in the comments below! Have a great day!

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment