Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #7 | Not so creepy CLOWN

#7!!! And I am falling so behind. I have several looks after #7 to still share! So please stay tuned.

Who got me inspired to do this look was Nicole Guerrero. If you aren't sure who she is, visit YouTube and type her name into the search bar. She is very talented as well as very entertaining so the videos are never boring.

For this look, I used a very small amount of things. What I used:


  • White face paint
  • BH cosmetics 88 shadow matte pallet
  •  Liquid Eyeliner
  •  Red Lipstick
  • Red face paint (my nose) 
  •  False lashes

I used the shadow over the white face paint and a Real Techniques shadow brush to blend the rainbow colors in my skin. I wasn't really sure how I was going to do it so my idea changed a bit as I went through the look. The part I disliked the most was how my brows turned out. I should have used the glue stick technique as I did with my Bride of Chucky look. It would have made them more smooth looking instead of the black getting messed up with my brow hairs. 

In all, I had a very good response posting this look on my Facebook and Instagram! So hope you enjoy! 

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment