Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites | what made the cut?

So... I haven't done a favorite blog post in a while mostly because I have been busy and they do take longer to do. But, enough with lame excuses! There is always time, right? Let's just jump right in.

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion: a big shocker, right??? I think this would make the cut every month. I have purchased so many of these, I don't even remember how many. I use it on myself and I also have one on my makeup kit that I use on my clients. It NEVER let's me down. Eye shadow lasts all day with no creasing. It is on the pricier side (you all know me I love a good deal) but I really don't think you can cut corners in this department. http://goo.gl/Lw7ofe



2. BH Cosmetics "Party Girl- After Hours": this features great transition shades, as well as shimmery and also so "diamond" shades which are glittery and beautiful! Each shadow is very creamy and pigmented. A lot of the makeup palettes that I have in my professional kit are by BH Cosmetics. They also make blushes, brushes, lip products and much more than I WANT to try. This palette is around $10! So you can't beat the price. You can get it at http://goo.gl/TAItjc



3. Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil: in the beginning of the month, I did a little shopping on Sephora.com and came across a Josie Maran skincare kit. I have been wanting to try the oil since my skin gets a little drier at the end of summer (I am still debating if it is a "love it or leave it"). But, the cleaning oil is great! I put it dry all over my face and even on my stubborn mascara, add a little water and it creates a milky consistency and I rinse off. It removes ALL of my makeup wonderfully! http://goo.gl/SUQ4BO





4. Equate Makeup Remover Wipes: these are from Walmart. YES WALMART! However, they are the best makeup removing wipes I have tried. They are about $4 and you get quite a bit. I use these for when I wear a heavy amount of face makeup. I usually just remove my foundation and eye browns with this and use the Josie Maran Cleansing Oil for my eyes as it requires less tugging. Also, if I am just being lazy, I use these! (we all have those days, don't deny it!) :)



5. NEW! Milani Matte Lip Color in Enchanted Amethyst: this is truly matte! I love how it goes on and the color is an amazing cool, but bright purple. They have two other shades they launched as well, but the CVS that I went to people had tried them, so I passed, sadly. http://goo.gl/fyKcZY


What has been your mist favorite product this month? Please let me know in the comments below so I can try it out!

Until next time...

Hugs,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment