Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #9 | Pop Art Character


I am trying to get up the remainder of my looks before Halloween comes and go's!

This look is simple to do for a last minute halloween look, it just takes time and patience.


Here is what I did to achieve this look:

Step 1: Put your regular foundation, brows, eye makeup on! (You can skip the blush and bronzer- save time! ;) )

Step 2: Using a q-tip and white face paint start by putting dots on individual areas of your face such as forehead, then cheeks, then chin. (As you can see they are not perfect, they don't have to be).

Step 3: While those are drying outline your tear and drop under whichever eye you prefer using a liquid or gel liner. I then filled mine in with a q-tip and wet eyeshadow. 

Step 4: Using the same liquid liner I used for the year, I used to place down the center of my nose, on the side of my nostrils, across the side of my face under my cheek bone, on my collar bone and on my chest. (This does look funny straight on, so map out the lines where you would want them to be for photo purposes).

Step 5: I filled in my lips using a very bright pink lipstick by Inglot. I then outlined my lips with black face paint and used white paint to create the shadow in the center. 

Then you are done! Please hashtag #amyjunemakeup if you recreate this look or any others as I would LOVE to see! 

Hugs,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment