Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #2 | MEOW!

Hey guys!

So, here is Halloween Makeup Look #2 for you! I have a few more looks planned, so please stay tuned!


I started with my regular makeup on from the day and just added additional wings to my liner. 

Eyes: NYC liquid liner
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz 

To contour my face, I used regular bronzer, but then around my hairline and chin, I used a golden yellow eyeshadow to give my skin a more yellow look. I contoured my nose and used the same brown shadow to create my cat mouth area. I blended it all out with a large stippling brush.

Cat Nose: I used black face paint and a Real Techniques brow brush.

For my markings and whiskers, I used NYC liquid Liner.

My bottom lip is just white face paint! 

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what looks you would like to see next!

Until next time...

Hugs,
Amy June 

No comments:

Post a Comment