Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #4 | Male Sugar Skull

Yes, yes, I drug my husband into this one. I wanted to do a male sugar skull makeup type of look, so this is what I came up with on the spur of the moment.


How I did it:

👻 I used white face paint all over the face, but made sure to not drag it underneath the jaw line.
👻 Then using black face paint I created the sockets of the eyes. It creases a lot, so I definately set it with black shadow as I did on all the areas on the face that I used black face paint.
👻 I drew in his hollow nose and set it with shadow.
👻 I used black shadow blended out to contour is cheek bones, forhead, and chin.
👻 Using NYC liquid liner I created his mouth, the dots on his forhead and squiggles on his chin.
Then, your look is complete.

If you do your own version of this, please #amyjunemakeup on Instsgram or Twitter and I would love to see it.

Also, I renamed my Facebook page so it would match everything of mine. The link is www.facebook.com/amyjunemakeup

Have a great day!

HUGS,
Amy
 

1 comment:

  1. Where to gamble, and how to play, including table games
    There 태백 출장샵 are no games at the Wynn poker room 충주 출장안마 that will 군산 출장마사지 let you play 의정부 출장샵 or gamble without 화성 출장안마 any problem. There are no poker tables

    ReplyDelete