Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #5 | Sexy Vampire

So, let me just say, I AM LOVING ALL OF THIS HALLOWEEN MAKEUP! I am having so much fun doing it! 

So, I attempted to do a vampire look, however, my vampire fangs didn't work out as you can probably tell (since you can't see them). They didn't fit over my real fangs properly and I didn't have glue. It was later in the evening so I didn't have time to go get glue, so I worked with what I had. ENJOY. 

EYES:

Transition shade: Red color from the BH Cosmetics 88 color matte palette. 
Crease: Matte Black shade from the BH Cosmetics 88 color matte palette.
Liquid Liner: NYC Liquid Liner (as always)
Lashes: Ardell Wispys
Bottom Lash Line: Black shadow blended out with a pencil brush with no product
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz and Dip Brow to darker it at the bottom

LIPS:

Lip Color: Covergirl Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Provocateur
Gloss: Smashbox Ruby
VAMPIRE BLOOD- I got a lot of blood on a q-tip and tilted my head and just let it drip

Then, I just put blood all over my hands and wiped it VERY sloppily all over my check and neck.

VOILE!

If you recreate this look, or something similar, please make sure to #amyjunemakeup on Instagram and twitter. I would love to see what you do!

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment