Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Makeup Look #3 | Greek Goddess

Hey Guys,

Another Halloween makeup look for you guys! This one was thought up when my friend told me that she was being a Greek goddess for Halloween and I was trying to think up ideas for her. Here is the look:




What I used:

FACE: 

  • Foundation- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
  • Concealer- NARS Creamy Concealer
  • Bronzer- NARS Laguna on temples, forehead, nose and chin
  • Faux Gold Pearls around above my eyebrows using lash glue to adhere them
  • Gold Flakes around my forehead, underneath my cheek bone and chin. I also used lash glue to adhere to gold flakes (the flakes I found in the nail section of my local Cosmoprof beauty supply)
EYES:

  • Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Crease- MAC Soft Brown
  • Brow Bone- MAC Shroom
  • Lid- Bare Minerals Queen Tiffany
  • Outer V- Bright coral color from the BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer shadow palette
  • Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz
LIPS:

  • Filled my lips the same eyeshadow as used on my outer v and sprayed the brush with MAC Fix Plus before
  • Filled the center of my lips in with the same gold Bare Minerals Queen Tiffany shadow

HUGS,
Amy June

No comments:

Post a Comment