Monday, July 8, 2013

Favorite Summer Nail Colors | July 2013

So, I thought this post would definitely be right up my ally. I have been OBSESSED with nail polishes lately. If only you saw my texts with my friend, Daniela. We spend a lot of time comparing and contrasting polish brands and colors.

I wanted to give you my personal opinions and also opinions of a few others I have spoken to. I would say my summer favorite colors are in a very wide range. For my toes, I am not as picky with color as I am on my nails. What about you?

Here we go:



  • Santee Baby Pink- I am not sure if I would have named this "Baby Pink", but it is definitely on the lighter shades of pink. It is like a light, less bright bubblegum pink. The brush is great, and the color goes on so well. It dries very glossy as well. I always use a top coat, but you would not need to. http://www.polyvore.com/santee_baby_pink_nail_polish/thing?id=32319049 $2.99

  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy- I have been wearing this on my toes for most of Spring, and so far all of summer. I absolutely love this color on my toes. However, I have a bone to pick. It does not work well on my nails. It chipped within a matter of hours. Which was disappointing. But, the color is AMAZING! http://www.sallybeauty.com/china-glaze/SBS-606870,default,pd.html $6




What are your favorite summer nail colors? I would LOVE to try more. :)

Have a great Holiday weekend. 

HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment