Friday, July 19, 2013

{GREAT} Drugstore Shampoo & Conditioner Find

I got these products about a week or so ago. I like to generally give a product about 2 weeks if I am not feeling it too much. But, it is safe to say, I am enjoying this VERY affordable drugstore shampoo and conditioner. 

I generally have an oily scalp and drier ends, so I always look for a deep cleansing or invigorating shampoo.  And, of course a conditioning conditioner that won't weigh my hair down. 

This is my latest find: 

Suave Professionals Invigorating Clean Shampoo & Conditioner: 

I love how my scalp feelings after using the shampoo, it feels very clean. The conditioner is great as well. It conditions, but does not feel heavy.


Hope you all have a great weekend! What is your favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner?

HUGS,



No comments:

Post a Comment