Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How I remove HEAVY makeup with ease

I had searched and searched for ways to remove heavy eye makeup, mascara and foundation for a while. I would always go back to my original way which was taught to me by my mom. I do out a twist on it now though aft trying out several ways.

What you will need:
  • Approximately 2 tissues (I use Puff's Ultra Soft and Strong)
  • 2 unscented baby wipes (I use Pampers Sensitive baby wipes)
  • Ponds cold cream (I use the original formula cold cream)
  • A makeup filled face :) (You know what they looks like :) 
What I do:

1. Apply Ponds cold cream to eyes and run product in and around gently. (You will see the makeup like melting off).
2. Remove eye makeup with tissues.
3. Get more Ponds cold cream and work it on your lashes to get off mascara.
4. Remove with tissue.
5. Apply Ponds cold cream to entire face; massage.
6. Wipe off with tissues.
7. Apply more cold cream to eyes and over entire face one more time.
8 Remove with baby wipes.

*Note: I have seen this done with Ponds Cold Cream and using straight baby wipes. I feel the wetness from then wipes doesn't pull all the product off right away. The friction from the tissues pulls off more initial product. 

What are your favorite/most effective ways to remove your makeup?

Enjoy your Tuesday!

HUGS,

No comments:

Post a Comment