Friday, July 26, 2013

First Impressions | IPSY Glam Bag July 2013

This is the first IPSY glam bag that I have ever got. I decided to give it a try because I love trying it now products. I heard they even give you full sized products. If you want to see what came in my July 2013 Glam Bag, please keep reading.

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hhh7ffy5jlcovdp (sorry I can't seem to get the link to work, please copy and paste it.)


The BEACH Bag:




  • Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai- I have never tried or heard of this brand before. The color that came in the Glam Bag is called Mai Tai, it is an coral-orangey color, more orangey though. I have not tried it yet, so I can't say how well it lasts. Hope I love it! :)

  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (Conditioning & Texturizing)- creates beach texture hair without spending a day at the beach. Contains argon oil which helps nourish dry and damaged hair. ***i have not fully used this product to style my hair, but I did spray it, and boy does it smell good.


  • Pouty Pop Crayon by POP Beauty- I got the color fuschia Flirt.  I love the feel of this product. Very nourishing. It also gives a subtle plump to the lips. I would say that this color is a little lighter than most fuschia products I own. But, nonetheless, I really like it. 


  • BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample- This BH Cosmetics makeup palette includes a shade from each of the California Collection palettes: Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu.  It contains a shimmery gold, a shimmery/sheen brown, and a matte purple with blue undertones. I cannot wait to play with these!

  • Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer- This sunscreen is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, ultra sheer, anti-aging, and water resistant for 40 minutes. I love this product, it feels great on my face. I just pop some powder and blush over and I am good to go. :)

Thank you so much for visiting! Enjoy your Friday! TGIF. 

HUGS, 


No comments:

Post a Comment