Thursday, July 25, 2013

{Mini} CVS Run | Discounts!

I love CVS, however, it can be a bit more pricey than Target or Walmart. If you sign up for there reward/beauty points, you get money off here and there that can be applied to your purchases. Instead of bringing in a coupon they will send it directly to your rewards card. Therefore, it makes it worth it to go there if you get a discount. :)

So, I am going to share with you what I got and awesome discounts I got as well. Enjoy :)


From left to right:

  • Wet N Wild #435G- rose pink sparkles---I have used this product already gives great coverage of glitter in just two coats. Item costs $.99cents.
  • Wet N Wild  #205B Sugar Coat- This is a beautiful pale milky pink. You do need to put about 3 coats on to get good enough coverage. Item on sale for $.99cents.
  • Loreal Ideal Moisture Day/Night Cream- I have no used this yet. But, this product contains Vitamin C-AKA Ascorbic Acid which is key to the production of collagen. Its antioxidant properties help your skin heal itself. Item costs $6.99.
  • Nivea A Kiss of Shine SPF 15- This is a gloss clear lip gloss with lip protection. Item on sale for $1.99.
  • Spoiled Nail Polish- Glitter in it is gold, silver , blue, periwinkle and chunky. I love this, I used it on my accent finger as I am doing this blog post. :) I will post a pic on my instagram @amyjunemakeup. Item costs $1.99.
  • NYC Nail Polish #105 Starry Silver Glitter with blue and purple chunky glitter. I have not tried this, but I am excited too! Item cost $.99cents.
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your Thursday! :)

HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment