Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Solar Oil Thoughts | July 2013

What product do you guys use to moisturize your cuticles? I know it is a weird question, and I honestly hardly ever moisturized them until about a month ago. It really does help the growth and strength of your nails. 


I have been trying a new product lately made by CND called: Solar Oil- this award-winning cuticle oil is infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E. Repeated use drives nutrients in deeper, creating stronger, healthier nails and hydrated cuticle area. SolarOil™ should be used with ANY nail service.

I have noticed my nails not cracking as much which is AWESOME! Mini manicure routine will be up on my blog tomorrow! :)

AVAILABLE SIZES


.125 fl oz

.25 fl oz

.5 fl oz

2.3 fl oz

4 fl oz







Have a fabulous day.  :)


HUGS,


No comments:

Post a Comment